Procedures for Returning your Printer for Repair:
- Contact Tharo Systems printer support department to trouble shoot the problem and verify that the problem is not based on operator error.
- Tharo Systems technician will ask you to provide the following information: The printer serial number, the Contact person, the Company name, the correct phone and the fax number for this transaction.
- Mark the authorization number clearly on the carton and return the unit freight prepaid to Tharo Systems.
- Tharo Systems will notify you by phone or fax of the charges when the repair is completed and the printer is ready to be returned to you.
- If the transaction is handled directly with a company that has not previously established payment terms with Tharo Systems, the payment options are COD, prepayment by Company Check, Visa or MasterCard.